Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Mourvèdre greatly benefits from being fermented in open concrete fermenters, as there is ample time and opportunity to extract the maximum colour and flavour of the grapes. This makes an expressive and intense wine, with notes of wild herbs, cherries and spice on the palate.
- Vibrant cherry tempered by wild herb and smoky aromas
- Lingering plum, tomato and spice on the palate
- A medium bodied wine, showing firm structure balanced by fresh fruit on the finish
- Allergen: Sulphur
- Origin: Swartland
- 14.5% alc vol
- Vintage: 2015
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.