Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Cape Town based Spice And All Things Nice range incorporates a variety of spices, grains, mueslis, salad sprinkles and snacks. All products are handmade from the finest ingredients, 100% natural and free of preservatives, colourants and flavourants.
- Traditional Swiss style bircher muesli packed with nuts, fruit, seeds and a hint of cinnamon
- Easy to prepare in advance in classic Bircher muesli style — soak overnight with yoghurt or fruit juice and drizzle honey and berry compote on top for a gourmet breakfast
- No added sugars and fats
- Allergen: flaked almonds
How to prepare Bircher muesli:
- In a bowl, place enough dry Bircher mixture for the amount of portions you'll need
- Generously cover the dry mixture with milk, apple juice, coconut milk, almond milk or water
- Stir to incorporate and allow to soak overnight
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt, fresh fruit, nuts or berry compote
- Weight: 500g
- Ingredients: Oats, raisins, pumkin seeds, flaked almond, coconut, cinnamon
- 1 year shelf life
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
This is not muesli at all. It's just overpriced oats with some raisins, cinnamon and coconut flakes. You have to cook it as well.
I can buy 1kg of oats for R 25.00 and I paid R 69.00 for this? For R 69 I could have bought 1 kg of oats, 500g of raisins and a bag of coconut flakes.
Naming this muesli is misleading and, frankly, false advertising.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
While searching for a new breakfast option (my current options were feeling a little boring) I came across this Bircher. I am so glad I did. It is packed with yummy extras (raisins, coconut, pumpkin seeds) and the sprinkling of cinnamon is just right. Not overpowering. I made it with apple juice and left it over night and the consistency was spot on.
Breakfast is interesting again. < Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.