Minichefs: pizza for little people
1 batch dough (or ask at your local bakery for some bread dough)
Tomato sauce mix (half tomato/basil pasta sauce, half tomato sauce)
Ham, banana, tinned pineapple, red pepper, feta
Mozerella and cheddar cheese
Flour for dusting
1. Place 1 cup warm water and 1 tsp sugar in a bowl
2. Sprinkle 1 pkt yeast powder over, cover and leave to become foamy (about 15 min)
3. Add 1 Tbs olive oil, 1tsp salt and 2 1/2 cups flour
4. Knead until smooth (7 min with dough hook in mixer)
5. Leave to rise until doubled in size
And for the pizza making:
1. Set the oven to 220 degrees C
2. Divide the dough into 8
3. Flour the work surfaces
4. Using fingers / rolling pin, flatten the dough (about 1/2 cm thick)
5. Spread tomato sauce mix over the pizza base with the back of a spoon
6. Cut or break ham, pineapple, banana and red pepper into small pieces
7. Place toppings on pizza and crumble over some feta
8. Grate cheeses and sprinkle over
9. Move pizzas to baking trays and cook to your liking (check after 10 minutes).
10. Let them cool slightly and EAT!
No children were harmed in the making of these pizzas (but there were some tears over an indoor plastic bike collision).