Minichefs: lemon meringue pie
KitchenAid Stand Mixer or electric beater
3/4 packet Marie biscuits – crushed
115g butter – melted
1 tin condensed milk
2 eggs – separated
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup castor sugar
1. Set the oven to 180°C .
2. Mix the crushed biscuits and butter. Press the mixture into the pie dish.
3. Pour the condensed milk into a bowl. Add the egg yolks and lemon juice and whisk until well combined.
4. Pour the condensed milk mix over the biscuits.
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the castor sugar and beat until smooth and thick. Pour over the filling.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is starting to brown.
And there we have it. Heaven in a pie dish.