Kale, broccoli and chickpea stir-fry
2 Tbsp sunflower oil
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
4 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
½ red onion, sliced
2 bunches tender stem broccoli, stems trimmed
1 bunch kale, ends trimmed and sliced
¼ cup water
1 cup cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
⅓ cup oyster sauce
⅓ cup roughly chopped coriander
3 Tbsp ginger, grated
1 long, red chilli, thinly sliced
Lime wedges, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a wok over high heat.
2. Stir fry the garlic and spring onion for 30 seconds.
3. Add the broccoli and kale, then stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the warm water and stir fry for 2 minutes until the vegetables are bright green and almost tender.
5. Add the oyster sauce, chickpeas, chopped coriander, ginger, onion and sliced chilli, then stir fry for a further 30 seconds or until heated through.
6. Serve immediately, with some lime wedges to squeeze.
This is definitely a meal that your body will thank you for.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive more healthy inspiring recipes.