How to make a mojito
Prep time: 15 min | Serves: 3
Crushed ice, lots of
3 tots white rum (90 ml total or 25 to 30 ml each)
18 picked mint leaves (or just a big handful)
3 Tbsp granulated sugar
3 limes cut into quarters
3 baby cucumbers
3 stalks celery, thinly sliced using a peeler
300 ml soda water
1. Half fill three tall glasses with crushed ice.
2. Place 1 tot of white rum and a small handful of mint leaves (approx. 6) into each glass. Then add the sugar (1 Tbsp of sugar into each glass).
3. Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into each glass and place these squeezed quarters into the glasses.
4. Cut the baby cucumbers into spirals (we used the Triangle Endless Spiral Cutter). Place the cucumber spirals into each glass, top with celery curls and fill the glasses with soda water.
5. Serve with a straw or a cocktail stirrer so that your guests can do their own stirring.
Love entertaining your friends and family? Sign up to our newsletter and the best recipes for feeding a crowd and just generally having a good time.