Hello, Eat for the Earth 2013
We’re doing something a little different this year. We’ve built a plant wall at Yuppiechef HQ and for every meal registered we’ll be adding a plant. Think we’re fibbing? Take a look.
How does it work?
1. Register a meal at Eatfortheearth.com (whether you’re an individual, company or alien).
2. When you do, we’ll add a plant to our wall, just for you.
3. Rally your friends and family together for a tasty, earth-friendly meal.
4. Ask your friends, fans and guests to click on your plant to make a donation to Soil for Life.
5. You eat for the earth with friends and help save the world.
Rumour has it our plants love RSVPs and donations. The more you and your guests do for your event, the more love we’ll show your plant, and we’ll be streaming photos and live broadcasts from the plant wall to Eatfortheearth.com each day.
How do guests make donations?
To make a donation, simply click on the plants. Alternatively, hosts can collect cash in a kitty and make a single donation after the event. Simple, né? 100% of the funds raised will go towards helping Soil for Life continue their good work.
Photos for the gallery
We love seeing what everyone gets up to, so remember to take some photos or your earth-friendly meal to submit to our Eat for the Earth 2013 gallery. Check out photos from Eat for the Earth 2012, what a bunch of legends.
We sure hope you’ll join us. Head to Eatfortheearth.com to get involved.
[youtube width=”660″ height=”380″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRaMeWitZf8[/youtube]