The Yuppiechef Wedding Guide: An easy and free wedding planning email series
That’s why we’re here to help. Planning your wedding doesn’t need to be stressful. In fact, with a bit of guidance, it can be a fun, creative space where you can share your ideas, enthusiasm and anticipation with those you love.
This is where we come in. Introducing our free wedding planning guide — a six part information-loaded email series to help you navigate the exciting journey of preparing for your special celebration. Full of inspiration, handy tips and solid advice, the emails will be sent to you at different stages of the planning process every two weeks in the run up to your wedding date, with topics that coincide with what you may be focusing on at the time.
The Wedding Guide themes include:
- A beginner’s guide to getting started on planning and budgeting, with a few tips on choosing a caterer and how to set up the perfect gift registry.
- The lowdown on stationery, including a great special offer, and things to keep in mind when curating your wedding registry.
- How to pick the perfect drinks for your celebration (with a nice beer and wine discount deal) and some ideas on how to get the bridal party together before the wedding day.
- Stress busting suggestions to help you keep calm before the big day, including some tips on which tasks to delegate.
- An all inclusive guide to gifting — gifts for the bride, gifts for the groom, gifts for the bridal party and wedding favours.
- How to give your immune system a boost as you hit the final stage of planning, and some last minute tasks to consider.
Simply pop over to our sign up page, add your details and your first instalment will be on its way. Happy planning – may the journey be a joy.