An easy recipe for homemade crunchies
1. Melt the syrup and margarine together in the microwave for four minutes.
2. Mix your dry ingredients together.
3. Add the syrup mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Press into a well greased baking tray.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cut while warm and soft and after a few minutes remove from the pan.
7. Cool on newspaper to remove excess oil and leave to harden and crips up.
Crunchies are what many of our childhood memories are made of. We hope this recipe is baked many times over in your home and that your homemade crunchies becomes a staple favourite, keeping that cookie jar full up.