Coriander chicken with zucchini ribbons
Ingredients (serves 2):
4 medium baby marrows
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 red chillies
15ml olive oil
Pinch of Falksalt garlic salt
2 chicken breasts
50g Danish feta
30ml coriander pesto
Handful toasted cashew nuts
5-10 black olives, sliced
Handful of coriander leaves
Cracked black pepper
1. Create your baby marrow noodles by twisting the marrow into the Gefu Spirelli. Head this way for tips and tricks on using the Spirelli.
2. Slice the red chillies into circles, gently fry with the garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the baby marrow and salt, fry until slightly soft and warm.
4. Cut the chicken breasts into pieces. Heat some oil in a pan and then fry chicken pieces until cooked through. Mix the pesto in with the chicken.
5. Now to assemble: twist the zucchini ribbons around a fork and place in a bowl. Top with pesto chicken. Crumble some feta over the top, sprinkle over toasted cashews, olives and finish with fresh coriander and cracked black pepper.
For some more Spirelli inspired dishes, head this way.
Thanks to Robyn, one of our star grads, for creating this delicious zucchini recipe.
The Spirelli is no longer available in black. Available colours: red, yellow, green and blue.