Bos ice tea in the Zoku Slush
Ingredients (makes 1 slushie):
1 can apple BOS Ice Tea
1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
1 tsp lime zest
1. Remove your Zoku core from the freezer and slide into the accompanying plastic cup.
2. Pour your apple BOS Ice Tea into the Zoku core.
3. Next add the chopped mint and zested lime.
4. Use the plastic scraper to scrape down the sides of your inner Zoku core as the liquid begins to set into slush.
5. Continue doing this for a few minutes until your entire mixture is now a slushie.
If you don’t have a Zoku Slush, you can add all of these ingredients to a regular blender, along with a cup of crushed ice and blend until combined.
Pour shakes into tall serving glasses and, if desired, top with fresh mint and a lime wedge.
With thanks to Jenna Viney for her beautiful recipes and styling.