9 Yuppiechef essentials you should add to your registry
“The Yuppiechef Range has been carefully sourced to provide you with a comprehensive selection of kitchen essentials and a few show stopper party pieces, like our Champagne Tubs! We pride ourselves on quality at good value prices and hope this is all you need to start your journey together, connecting over food as you start creating many memories together!” – Joanne Cussen, Yuppiechef buyer
Registry items for the table
These are some of our favourite Yuppiechef own brand items for quickly fleshing out your basic tableware collection.
- A classic cutlery set of 20 | Packaged in a sturdy and beautiful gift box, this elegant set of Yuppiechef cutlery is suited to both formal dinner parties and meals with the family.
- Arora round serving and fruit bowl | A versatile serving bowl suitable for both table presentations of salads or an arrangement of fresh market goods on the counter.
- Coupe serveware set with cups and saucers | A full dinnerware set, complete with dinner plates, side plates, soup bowls and coffee cups and saucers will make any table laden with food a thing of beauty.
Registry items for entertaining
We’re pretty sure kitting your home out with goods you’ll want to live with for years should include the essentials for having friends over and enjoying their company amidst good food and drink.
- Ophelia 3 tier cake stand | An elegant tiered cake stand for the array of baked treats you’ll no doubt be making for the baby showers and kitchen teas of your future.
- Facetted champagne tub | Toasting to anniversaries, birthdays and all the milestone celebrations and successes of your joint future is best done with a gorgeous champagne tub stocked and at the ready.
- Ramekins and dipping bowls | The quaint rippled bowls are not only elegant but durable and ideally suited to individual portions of dessert or dips and sauces for casual get togethers.
Registry items for the kitchen
Don’t forget to include classic items you’ll want living out on your kitchen counter, keeping you company as you cook family dinners, breakfast for the kids or any spontaneous cooking adventure that keeps friends and family well fed.
- Granite pestle and mortar | A sturdy pestle and mortar for concocting all your families own secret spice blends and pestos is what home cooking is made of.
- Non stick wok with handle | A non stick wok with easy to grip wooden handle will not only make light work of mid week meals but opens up a world of easy entertaining opportunities.
- Dome bread bin | This classic brushed stainless steel bread bin will keep your breads fresh and your counters, tidy.
Check out our Need the Basics Starter Collection for more great items like these.
We hope our favourite pieces from the Yuppiechef own ware range help you to flesh out your registry with the essentials, leaving you more time to choose the higher price point items like the coffee machine that will make your morning brew or the linen you will lounge under together on colder nights. Here’s to your new life together.
Hooray for Tatum Hodgkinson, the lucky winner of a Yuppiechef facetted champagne tub.