Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Sow Delicious Planting Chocolate makes your dream of growing your own food as simple as plant, grow, eat. The Planting Chocolate's uniquely formulated super-soil blocks are infused with organic fertiliser and soil-biotics that not only help the plant grow better but taste better, too. Each block is designed to stay moist 3 times longer than the soil you plant it in and its size makes it easy to space and plant. Each block is filled with special heirloom seed (the oldest and purest seed on earth) with each variety being carefully selected to be able to grow in pots — so no matter how little space you have, you can grow your own food. The slab and packaging are both fully biodegradable.
- Heirloom, non-GMO Baby Spinach seed slab
- An easy way to grow your own food in pots or in the ground alongside other plants
- The slab design helps to keeps seeds in the perfect, moist environment they need to grow for up to 3 times longer than normal soil
- All parts fully bio-degradable
- See good time to plant according to where you live
How to plant your slab:
- Snap slab into single blocks. 1 block = 1 plant
- Soak for 3 – 5 minutes to activate germination
- Plant blocks 1 – 2mm below fertile soil surface, cover and water well
- Keep soil moist never dry
- Remember: for the first 10 – 14 days all the growing happens underground — so keep nurturing!
- Yield: 10kg+ spinach (2kg+ per plant)
- Light: Full sun, 6+ hours
- Time until sprouting occurs: 10 – 20 days
- Time until harvest: 7 – 9 weeks
- Grows well with: Cauliflower, eggplant, lettuce, onions