Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
There's nothing more satisfying than eating food you grew yourself, and with Sow Delicious, you can do that anywhere. Each pack contains a slab of soil, organic fertiliser and heirloom, non-GMO seeds. They are designed to work perfectly in pots, so no matter how little space you have, you can grow your own food.
- Slab designed to enable you to snap a block off and plant it separately from the rest, in a pot, or alongside other plants in the ground
- Each slab contains three types of seed for variety
- The slab design helps to keeps seeds in the perfect, moist environment they need to grow for up to 3 times longer than normal soil
- All parts fully bio-degradable and made in South Africa
- See good time to plant according to where you live
- This slab contains: Italian parsley, Genovese pesto basil and Oregano
- Grows well with: chillies, cucumber, peppers and tomatoes
- Dimensions: 17cm x 8.5cm x 1.8cm
- Weight: 70g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
What a wonderful addition to the Yuppiechef range, these seeds are beautifully packaged, and come in so many different options, it is difficult to choose.
I have planted a slab row in my Le Creuset herb pot and am waiting for them to grow and produce some delicious new herbs for my kitchen.
Well done and well worth it.
I would recommend this product to a friend.