Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
A unique small batch Gin with 21 Botanicals, triple distilled Pinotage and seawater from both the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. Inspired by a love of Africa, all things nautical, intrigue for the Southern skies and travel.
- Triple distilled Pinotage and grape spirit, seawater from both the Atlantic and Indian oceans
- A touch of artisan well water from Morelig farm with 21 botanicals give a beautifully soft mouthfeel
- The taste is a smooth triple distilled Pinotage with aromatics from 21 botanicals, led by fresh floral notes, minerality on the mid-palate, followed by subtle citrus and hints of spice coming through gently on the back palate
- A complex nose with fresh, fragrant floral notes, hints of minerality and tropical spices
- Volume: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
Best craft gin available in SA. Smooth and round. Great any time drinking for real gin lovers. Does not need a whole lot of garnishes or mixes, best served ice cold with a simple artisanal tonic. And it's wheat free. You can taste the grape!
I would recommend this product to a friend.