Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Throws, Something Good.
- Made in South Africa
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Designed by South African young designer, Bevan Lennox, this 100% cotton reversible throw, with a ribbed trim edge, adds a fun pop of pattern to your home. A functional art piece to snuggle up with on the couch, draped over a bed or use as a lap blanket in your workspace.
- 100% cotton throw
- Ribbed trim edge
- Designed by South African young designer, Bevan Lennox
- Reversible colour combination design allows for many styling options to suit various spaces: from living areas to kids and adult bedrooms
- Something Good Studio's textile pieces are proudly made in South Africa of locally sourced cotton and wonderful quality to be enjoyed throughout all seasons
- This design named "Tell it like it is" is the truth in its purest form. Clear, simple and to the point. These words are thought-provoking and encourage a certain boldness as it takes bravery to be this direct. The world is already filled with filters and frills, why not just tell it like it is?
- Packaging: Supplied with an A6 print of the relevant artwork
- Note:Size may vary slightly due to the nature of the making process
About Something Good Studio
Something Good Studio is a collaborative textile design studio based in Johannesburg. They collaborate with artists and designers, who communicate strong, positive messages through their work, to create their stand-out textile pieces. Something Good's artist-designed textile pieces are proudly made in South Africa from locally sourced cotton and are designed to be enjoyed throughout all seasons.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Construction: Jacquard reversible knit with ribbed trim on 2 sides
- Dimensions: 130cm x 190cm
- Weight: Medium weight knit, approximately 1.2kg per piece
- Delicate machine wash using cold water
- Reshape while damp
- Flat dry away from direct sunlight
- Don't: Wash with other items, use fabric softener, bleach, soak or wring while washing, tumble dry or iron
- Can be professionally dry cleaned
This product comes with a 1-year warranty for domestic use only.