Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This reversible colour cotton throw from Something Good is designed by South African young designer, Deone Rabe. It's a functional piece of art with which to snuggle up on the couch, drape over a bed or to use as a lap blanket in your workspace. Named 'Twists & Turns', the designer "wanted a bright, quirky and exciting mood to be portrayed through this design." It features a ribbed trim edge, is made from 100% cotton, and its reversible design makes it versatile for many styling options.
- 100% cotton throw
- Ribbed trim edge
- Designed by South African young designer, Deone Rabe
Something Good Studio is a collaborative textile design studio based in Johannesburg. They collaborate with artists and designers, who communicate strong, positive messages through their work, to create their stand-out textile pieces. Something Good's artist-designed textile pieces are proudly made in South Africa from locally sourced cotton and are designed to be enjoyed throughout all seasons.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Construction: Jacquard reversible knit with ribbed trim on 2 sides
- Dimensions: 130cm x 190cm
- Note: Size may vary slightly due to the nature of the making process
- Weight: Medium weight knit, approximately 1.2kg per piece
- Packaging: Supplied with an A6 print of the relevant artwork
- Delicate machine wash using cold water
- Do not wash with other items
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or wring while washing
- Reshape while damp
- Flat dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- Can be professionally dry cleaned
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty for domestic use only