Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
An Islay Single Malt Whisky that’s an assault on your senses, Smokehead is for those who smoke tradition and dodge the drab. It’s an award-winning whisky that’s as bold in taste as it is in attitude. Alluringly leftfield, enticingly off-kilter, this whisky is salty and seaweedy, peppery and peaty, smoky and sweet.
- Aroma suggests something powerful and fiery awaiting you with thick, heavy woodsmoke, rich, earthy peat, extremes of spice and sweetness and fresh lemon, zesty ginger and rich plum jam
- Full on flavour with a peppery, peaty heat, soothed by honeyed sweetness, before the smoke comes to the fore again
- The finish has exotic spices and a curious citrus tang of mandarin, both lulling you into a false sense of calm as the peat comes back again
- Volume: 700ml
- ABV: 43%