Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The decoration of this espresso machine is taken from the cart painting tradition of Catania. The machine is crowned by a series of cartocci - decorations similar to stylised acanthus leaves. Dominating the composition is a Baroque mask in the centre. In the centre on either side, an oval cameo features a typical Sicilian theme. Finally, an exquisite geometric embroidery pattern, called catenella, crowns the whole piece, rendering it truly special.
- Retro look manual espresso machine with Sicilian-inspired decoration
- Stainless steel wrap body and plastic painted housing
- Removable 1L water tank
- Single or double coffee preparation function
- Stainless steel portafilter with 1 and 2 cup filter accessories included
- 3 cup sizes for Ristretto, Espresso and Lungi
- Milk froth function
- Adjustable coffee temperature
- Customisable flow stop option
- Option to adjust water hardness
- Descaling indicator
- Anti-drip system with removable drip tray to accommodate larger cups
- Adjustable stand-by function — 9min, 30min and 3hrs
- Stainless steel cup holder and passive cup warmer
- Anti-slip feet
Sicilian aesthetics and state of the art technology meet in this collaboration between Dolce & Gabbana and Smeg. Joining creative forces in a truly authentic Made in Italy project, discover Sicily is my Love: a unique collection of domestic appliances created by Smeg with distinct Dolce & Gabbana decorative motifs.
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Power: 1350W
- Voltage: 220‐240V
- Weight: 5kg
- Water tank capacity: 1L
- Dimensions: 14.9cm x 33cm x 30.3cm
- Cord length: 1m
- Tamper diameter: 5cm
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty
- Please keep original packaging for warranty purposes