Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Heather Moore’s simple, clean pattern designs and unusual colour palette are inspired by everyday things, her love of midcentury style and a dose of African chic. Her Skinny laMinx textiles can be found in stores and homes around the globe. Skinny laMinx tea towels are designed and screenprinted in South Africa with waterbased inks onto an absorbent woven cotton hopsack that is perfect for drying the dishes.
- Screenprinted tea towels in a variety of beautiful graphic patterns
- Designed and screenprinted in South Africa
- Made with absorbant woven cotton hopsack
- Printed with waterbased inks
- Features a woven Skinny laMinx tag on the side
- Comes with a convenient corner tag for hanging on a hook
- Dimensions: 48cm x 70cm
- Hand wash using cold water and a mild detergent
- Line dry only
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean