Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Bright and cheerful Skinny laMinx napkins are sold in sets of two. The designs are screen printed on a natural fibre base cloth using waterbased inks, they are cut and stitched in the studio above our shop, using top-quality materials and standards. Designed and made in South Africa
- Bright and cheerful napkins, sold in sets of two
- Available in a variety of graphic patterns
- Made with 100% cotton hopsack, cut and stitched in the Skinny laMinx studio in Cape Town
- Screenprinted using waterbased inks
Heather Moore’s simple, clean pattern designs and unusual colour palette are inspired by everyday things, her love of mid-century style and a dose of African chic. These bright and cheerful napkins are perfect for adding colour and detail to your table.
- Dimensions: 42cm x 42cm
- Sold as a set of 2 square napkins
- Screen-printed fabric uses pigment inks, which may fade over time, or in harsh sunlight
- Hand wash using cold water and a mild detergent
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Line dry only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.