Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This natural sweetener is made from fresh juicy dates, bursting with the honey-caramel taste of this exotic fruit, and full of natural goodness. Silan is a traditional Middle Eastern date syrup, prepared by slowly cooking and filtering the dates to create a rich and delicious liquid sweetener. Use Silan as a replacement for sugar or honey, in all your favourite baked goods and smoothies.
- A delicious plant-derived liquid sweetener
- Natural date syrup
- Low in fat, cholesterol free
- 25% less sugar than honey
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No aspartame or artificial additives
- Vegan-friendly, no animal by-products
- High in calcium, potassium, magnesium & phosphorus
- Source of fibre
- An instant source of energy
- Produced using the freshest selection of dates
- Packaged in a BPA-free squeeze bottle with easy-grip design
- Weight: 350g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
So glad this product is now in South Africa - a delicious alternative to honey and sugar. Silan can be used on cereals, waffles, toast, ice-cream, etc, etc.
I hope to see more of the Silan products - flavoured syrups, smears, stuffed dates, on Yuppiechef soon!
I would recommend this product to a friend.