This bread knife is perfect for slicing easily through bread where a sharp knife just wouldn't do.
- Kai Shun Premier knives are made from corrosion resistant 32 layer damask steel
- Embellished with a hand-hammered surface, known in Japan as Tsuchime, which combines timeless aesthetic qualities with ultimate sharpness
- The blades have a massive core of VG MAX steel with a Rockwell hardness of 61
- Handle is made from walnut
- Blade length: 23cm
- Handle length: 12cm
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Immediately after each use, clean the blade under running water and dry with a soft cloth
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Occasionally oil the handle with some neutral oil
- Use only wooden boards or plastic cutters with medium strength
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
This product comes with a 10 year warranty.