Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Malt & hops compete for the limelight is this West-Coast inspired Amber Ale. A tribute to Brian May's handmade guitar he played throughout Queen's career.
- Appearance: Cherry red with a creamy head
- Aroma: Big pops of berry, currant and floral notes
- Flavour: Rich toasty malt flavours of caramel and toffee with a fruity and floral hop kick
- Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied and creamy
- Volume: 330ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.