Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Elgin’s climate is milder than the average Mediterranean climate and snow occasionally covers the highest peaks. The Black South-Easter, known for its gusting cold winds and rain showers, is the result of strong summer south-easterly maritime winds blowing off the South Atlantic Ocean 12 kilometres away. This creates a cloud mantle across the Elgin valley, markedly lowering daytime temperatures. This cool climate ensures long, slow ripening of the grapes under ideal growing conditions, with the sugar, pH, acid and flavour compounds in balance to produce elegant and refined wines.
- Earthy notes with a fragrance of plums and dark cherries
- Good acidity with a well integrated ripe tannin structure
- Allergen: Sulphur
- Volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2017
- Origin: Elgin
- Alc vol: 14.5%