Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Apart from baking and roasting, use The Square on the stove and enjoy the large surface area for frying, large batches of scrambled eggs, and to brown your meat, then add vegetables, herbs and liquid and transfer to the oven. The high sides prevent dishes from bubbling over and the commercial-grade non-stick surface makes cleaning effortless.
- The Square roaster with high sides and robust Stratanium+ non-stick coating
- From the TechnIQ range of chef crafted cookware
- Redefined geometry and angles for cooking in professional kitchens
- Commercial grade non-stick coating with exceptional release and searing
- Remarkably easy to clean
- For induction and all other cooktops
- Ovenproof up to 260°C
Scanpan has challenged ideas of traditional kitchen equipment with the TechnIQ series - designed with professional insight and experience, for food enthusiasts and home chefs. Each pot and pan has been shaped and built down to the last detail to provide optimal functionality. TechnIQ is cookware that performs at a professional level with Stratanium+ non-stick, creating a surface that surpasses all previous ones when it comes to hardness, and therefore strength and durability, while still retaining a perfect food-release and being exceptionally easy to clean.
- 28cm: 4.7L
- 33cm: 6.3L
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
This Scanpan was a birthday gift to me, and one I have always wanted. My first recipe in it was a gorgeous oxtail stew. I both browned the meat and veggies, as well as roasted the oxtail in it, and it was rated by my rigorous critics as the best oxtail I have ever made.
My Mom fries prawns in butter in her pan, and loves it too.
You can't go wrong with this beauty.
I would recommend this product to a friend.