Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Windsor saucepan is perfect for reducing sauces and stock. The high, slanted sides produce a large surface area, which makes liquid reduce quickly. The flared sides also make stirring and whisking easy, and the Windsor can also serve as a regular saucepan for preparing porridges and small portions in general.
- Saucepan with high, slanted sides, sturdy handle and robust Stratanium+ non-stick coating
- From the TechnIQ range of chef crafted cookware
- Redefined geometry and angles for cooking in professional kitchens
- Commercial grade non-stick coating with exceptional release and searing
- Remarkably easy to clean
- For induction and all other cooktops
- Ovenproof up to 260°C
Scanpan has challenged ideas of traditional kitchen equipment with the TechnIQ series - designed with professional insight and experience, for food enthusiasts and home chefs. Each pot and pan has been shaped and built down to the last detail to provide optimal functionality. TechnIQ is cookware that performs at a professional level with Stratanium+ non-stick, creating a surface that surpasses all previous ones when it comes to hardness, and therefore strength and durability, while still retaining a perfect food-release and being exceptionally easy to clean.
- Volume: 2.8L
- Diameter: 22cm
- Base diameter: 14.5cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.