Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This is far from a conventional frying pan. The low, slanted sides give plenty of space to turn your food, which is a great advantage for fish and other delicate ingredients. The flared sides help food slide out easily from the pan and also help produce a nice sear since the pan quickly leads the steam away so the pan stays dry. The extra-long handle is well balanced, so it makes it easy to keep the pan in motion while stirring, for instance, to get eggs to curdle, and the pan has a nice weight for tapping to help get an omelette out.
- Skillet frying pan with low sides, extra-long handle and robust Stratanium+ non-stick coating
- From the TechnIQ range of chef crafted cookware
- Redefined geometry and angles for cooking in professional kitchens
- Commercial grade non-stick coating with exceptional release and searing
- Remarkably easy to clean
- For induction and all other cooktops
- Ovenproof up to 260°C
Scanpan has challenged ideas of traditional kitchen equipment with the TechnIQ series - designed with professional insight and experience, for food enthusiasts and home chefs. Each pot and pan has been shaped and built down to the last detail to provide optimal functionality. TechnIQ is cookware that performs at a professional level with Stratanium+ non-stick, creating a surface that surpasses all previous ones when it comes to hardness, and therefore strength and durability, while still retaining a perfect food-release and being exceptionally easy to clean.
- 22cm: 14.5cm
- 30cm: 22.2cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects