Scanpan blades are made with premium German stainless knife steel that includes chromium, molybdenum and vanadium for optimum sharpness and cutting performance. The handles are made with Japanese inspired “drop shaped” ergonomic design for a comfortable grip. The beautiful black pakka wood handle also repels water without absorbing humidity.
- Bread knife, ideal for cutting and slicing bread
- Made from premium German high carbon stainless steel (DIN 1-4116)
- Blade's superior taper ground cutting edge offers maximum sharpness
- Taper ground edge is forged out of a single sheet of metal and ground to taper smoothly from spine to cutting edge, with no apparent beveling
- Ergonomic black plakka wood handle provides a comfortable grip
- Handle repels water without absorbing humidity
- Not dishwasher safe - hand wash only
- Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener (excluding serrated edged knives)
- Cut on a non-abrasive surface such as wood, bamboo or plastic
- Avoid cutting frozen food
- Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet
- Never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer, as this will rapidly dull the knives
This product comes with a 10 year warranty.