Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This range of wooden boards was developed by designer Jacob Leth Espensen and is crafted in American White Oak. They are ideal for both preparing and serving food, and the inclining groove controls and reserves juices and liquids, keeping your surface clean.
- Wooden cutting board
- Made from American White Oak
- For preparing and serving food
- Inclining groove controls and reserves juices and liquids
- Thickness: 2.1cm - 2.2cm
- Depth of grooves: 6mm on one end and 8mm on the other
- Not dishwasher safe - hand wash only and dry thoroughly after use
- Maintain regularly by applying paraffin oil (or similar) on both sides
- Wipe off excess oil and let the board dry for 24 hours before next use
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I was very much looking forward to this especially with the crumb catch around the edge. I bake bread at least once a week so I wanted something that is sturdy, looks good and is the right size, that I could leave on the counter top. This did not meet expectation at all and especially at this priced I'm shocked that after less than six months this cracked. I have never put this in water as it's onRead more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.