Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Carving is a skill, passed on from father to son, mother to daughter, even chef to sous chef. Get your carve on with this carving fork (used to hold a joint in place while carving).
Fully drop forged, this Scanpan Classic Carving Fork will last as long as your best carving knife, effortlessly keeping joints under control and preventing them from slipping them to the floor.
- Fully hot-drop forged construction, finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior taper ground cutting edge
- Individually Rockwell hardness tested, hardness 57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Esteemed Scanpan hallmark
- Ergonomic tri-lobal handle design
- 20° abraded cutting edges
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
Scanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.