Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The next knife you need after you get your chef's knife is a paring knife. The short blade is great for more detailed work, or slicing with more control.
- Fully hot-drop forged construction
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior taper ground cutting edge
- Individually Rockwell hardness tested, hardness 57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Esteemed Scanpan hallmark
- Ergonomic tri-lobal handle design
- 20° abraded cutting edges
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
Scanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Purchased as a replacement for the same item that was 'liberated' by a temporary staff member, this beautiful little knife is a joy to use and very aesthetically pleasing in design. Functional and elegant, it is essential for tasks that need a small, sharp blade, like dissecting bones from raw meat. The handle fits perfectly in the hand, and is just the right size for good grip and leverage. An esRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.