With a thick bonded base, the Scanpan Impact saucepan is all about durability and even heat distribution. Made from the best quality stainless steel, this pan is suitable for use on any cooking surface and comes with a glass lid for easy food monitoring.
- Durable saucepan with glass lid
- Walls and base made from 18/10 stainless steel, ensuring the pan is suitable for use on all energy sources, including induction
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base allows for even heat distribution
- Rim is designed for drip free pouring
- Mirror polished interior with capacity markings helps you keep measure with ease
- Handles are secured with heavy duty rivets with internal stainless steel caps
- Tempered glass lid enables you to see inside the pot safely and easily
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat Source: Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven, Gas
- Before use: Remove any labels. Wash in hot, soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge and dry
- During use: Pre-heat your cookware to working temperature before adding food. Do not boil dry, or overheat the product. Undissolved salt will pit steel surfaces. Add salt only after water has reached boiling point.
- After use: After the product has cooled, wash in hot soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge. Prompt drying prevents water spots.
- Removing food stuck to your pan: Fill the pan with hot soapy water and allow to stand. When the water temperature has reduced use a soft cleaning cloth to remove the food. Please do not use harsh scourers or steel wool as they may scratch the surface. It is recommended that you use a stainless steel cleaner to keep the polished surfaces bright.
- Heat tint: A mottled rainbow-like discolouration, this can be caused from excessive heat. This and other stains from starchy foods can be removed with stainless steel cleaner, a lemon, or a wash made from 1 part vinegar, 9 parts water.
Scanpan guarantee that the products you bought are free from material and manufacturing defects in a period of 10 years from the purchase.