Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Add versatility and convenience to your kitchen with the Scanpan Impact 10 piece cookware set. Perfect for preparing just about anything, from soups to roasts, steamed vegetables and fried steak. Each pot and pan is made from durable stainless steel with an aluminium core that provides even heat distribution, and the tempered glass lids are sturdy and allow for easy monitoring of your food.
- 10 piece stainless steel cookware set
- Perfect for a variety of cooking tasks, including roasting, steaming, boiling and frying
- Set contains 3 different size saucepans with lids, a casserole with lid, a stock pot with lid, a roasting tray with rack, a frying pan, a multi-steamer insert and a pasta insert
- Made from durable 18/10 stainless steel bonded to a steel-clad 6.4mm thick sandwich base
- Central cast aluminium core helps to provide smooth and even heating on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Each saucepan comes equipped with its own glass lid so you can monitor while you cook
- Cool touch phenolic handles secured with a patented screwless assembly that won't loosen
- The inside of the pans are mirror polished with capacity markings helping you keep measure with ease
- Rim designed for drip free pouring
- Dishwasher safe
- Frying pan: 26cm
- Multi-steamer Insert: 24cm
- Steam basket: 24cm
- Pasta Insert: 24cm
- Saucepans with Lids, 16cm, 18cm and 24cm
- Stock Pot with Lid: 24cm
- 4.8L Casserole with Lid: 24cm
- Roasting Pan with Rack: 42cm x 26cm
- Heat Source: Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven, Gas
- Before use, wash in hot, soapy water with a brush, cloth or sponge and dry
- To remove food stuck to the pan, fill the pan with hot soapy water and allow to stand. When the water temperature has reduced use a soft cleaning cloth to remove the food
- Don't use harsh scourers or steel wool as they may scratch the surface. It is recommended that you use a stainless steel cleaner to keep the polished surfaces bright
- A mottled rainbow-like discolouration can be caused by excessive heat. This and other stains from starchy foods can be removed with stainless steel cleaner, a lemon, or a wash made from 1 part vinegar and 9 parts water
This product comes with a 10 year warranty that covers against chipping, flaking, heat blisters and cracking.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews