Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Smitten is a continuation of the conversation started in Sarah Graham’s first fun, funky and relevant cookbook, Bitten. The focus this time around is on the extraordinary; the creation of uniquely quirky yet still achievable, budget-friendly and oh-so-delicious food to share. Think a little elegance and a lot of je ne sais quoi. This is unintimidating food with a twist that the whole family will enjoy.
- To make our busy lives easier, the recipes in Smitten are divided conveniently into categories such as Nibbles, Speedy Suppers, Feast and Slow
- Whether looking to knock up a quick dish on a week night or feed a party of eight on a lazy Sunday afternoon, there is something here for everyone
- Smitten features handy hints for the novice and reluctant cook, cooking and baking tips, and kitchen and baking starter kits
- Also included is a useful Meals for a Month guide that takes the guesswork out of the eternal question ‘What should I cook tonight?’ Each dish is complemented with a wine suggestion to help round off the perfect meal
- A few tips, Kitchen starter kit, Baking starter kit, Basic cooking tips, Basic baking tips, Meals for a month, Glorious food to start the day, Nibbles, Fresh, Soups, Speedy suppers, Feast, Slow, Sweets, Bits & bobs.
Please note that we do not accept returns on books. See our Help Center for more info.
- 176 Pages
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews