Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Smitten is a continuation of the conversation started in Sarah Graham’s first fun, funky and relevant cookbook, Bitten. The focus this time around is on the extraordinary; the creation of uniquely quirky yet still achievable, budget-friendly and oh-so-delicious food to share. Think a little elegance and a lot of je ne sais quoi. This is unintimidating food with a twist that the whole family will enjoy.
- To make our busy lives easier, the recipes in Smitten are divided conveniently into categories such as Nibbles, Speedy Suppers, Feast and Slow
- Whether looking to knock up a quick dish on a week night or feed a party of eight on a lazy Sunday afternoon, there is something here for everyone
- Smitten features handy hints for the novice and reluctant cook, cooking and baking tips, and kitchen and baking starter kits
- Also included is a useful Meals for a Month guide that takes the guesswork out of the eternal question ‘What should I cook tonight?’ Each dish is complemented with a wine suggestion to help round off the perfect meal
- A few tips, Kitchen starter kit, Baking starter kit, Basic cooking tips, Basic baking tips, Meals for a month, Glorious food to start the day, Nibbles, Fresh, Soups, Speedy suppers, Feast, Slow, Sweets, Bits & bobs.
Please note that we do not accept returns on books. See our Help Center for more info.
- 176 Pages
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews