This compact and stylish, semi-professional Manual Espresso Machine allows the coffee connoisseur to enjoy real espresso at home and the Treviso is also well suited for an office, small bar or cafe. Technical features, like the copper boiler and piping and an advanced heat-exchange, make the Treviso as efficient as a larger machine, but its smaller capacity makes for short waiting times and easy temperature control. Modern and reliable, the avid coffee-maker can expect years of delicious coffee with the Treviso in the home.
- Single grouphead espresso machine
- Sleek stainless steel finish
- Electric automatic level to keep the boiler at optimum capacity
- Copper boiler and pipes
- Single manometer
- Vibrating pump
Located in Treviso, near Venice, Sanremo is an established, dynamic family-owned company that is driven by design and innovation, but retains the integrity of its artisan origins, still building each and every machine meticulously by hand. Sanremo prides itself in setting high standards in the development and production of its coffee machines.
- Water tank capacity: 3.4 L
- Boiler capacity: 1.05 L
- Power: 1350 W
- Pump pressure: 9 bar
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions: 32cm W x 45cm H x 46cm D
- After having dispensed the last cup of coffee the filter and filter holder must be washed with water
- The drip tray and grid should be removed frequently and coffee residues cleaned away
- The external housing and the steel parts should be cleaned with sponges and soft cloths to avoid scratching
- Only use detergents that do not contain abrasive powders or solvents and do not use steel wool
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.