The ultimate in precision, Salter and Heston Blumenthal have created the 5-in-1 Digital Cooking Thermometer, great for the home cook or the professional chef. Measuring temperatures quickly and accurately, the precision thermometer is perfect for checking the temperature of meat, jam, confectionery and more.
- 5-in-1 digital cooking thermometer
- Work within a temperature range of -45ºC to 200ºC
- Long 14.5cm probe for easy cleaning and versatility
- Silicone grip for easy holding
- Meat can be cooked with the probe in place and the thermometer will monitor the temperature until it reaches its target
- Starts a countdown as the meat reaches its target temperature, helping you plan the timings for the rest of your meal
- Heat resistant thermometer cord lets you leave the probe in your meat or fish while on the grill and under the barbeque lid
- Provides recommended oil temperatures for deep frying poultry, potatoes, doughnuts and seafood
- Perfect for testing the temperature of sugar as it reaches different heat levels, includes settings for achieving light, medium and dark brown caramel, and can be used to temper chocolate
- Use the pan clip to keep the thermometer steady
- Pre-programmed with Heston’s recommended settings, but the manual system lets you set your own temperatures too
- Bold display lets you know the oven temperature as well as the probe temperature so you can watch your meal cook to perfection
- Senses any fluctuation in temperature and adjusts its finish time accordingly to get the best results
Comes with a 2 year guarantee.