Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Brut Nature is a fresh wine perfect on its own anytime during the day, and is amazing with oysters and other seafood. It spends 18 to 24 months on the lees and no sugar or sulphur is added when it is disgorged. The dates of bottling and disgorgement are printed on each label to give you the exact time the bottle has spent on the lees.
- Saltare Brut Nature MCC
- Crisp, fresh rose and lavender on the palate with a hint of clove, green apple, strawberry, a clean finish and exceptional length
- Fruity aromas accompanied by brioche and biscuity notes
- Perfect as an aperitif
- Platter 2018 rating of 4½ stars
Saltare is a boutique winery in Stellenbosch, located along the banks of the Eerste River. Saltare means 'to dance' in Latin. The name reflects movement, grace, simplicity and joy - these are the qualities that you will find in Saltare Cap Classiques and wines.
- Volume: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.