Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This is a workman's beer, with 6% alcohol it's strong in all aspects especially taste. Slightly hopsy with a crisp aftertaste. This being Saggy Stones most popular and best selling brew. A very old recipe from California, in the days before refrigeration, when beer was made in wooden kegs and stored underground to keep cool.
- This flagship beer is an Ale made with lager yeast
- Malty, slightly fruity, strong ale
- Initial flavours of caramel, citrus and other fruity notes
- Balanced with a good bitterness make this an exceptional beer
- Goes well with very cheesy dishes
- Refreshing and deceptively drinkable
- Volume: 500ml
- ABV: 6%