Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Baking Sheets & Trays, Roasting Pans, Titanium Series.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Sagenwolf Titanium Bakeware has a heavy gauge body and a two-layer premium non-stick coating that is made to last. This Roasting Pan is perfect for roasting your favourite vegetables and meats.
- Heavy gauge 39cm Roasting Pan
- Perfect for roasting vegetables, meats and more
- Also great for lasagnas and large pies
- Durable 2-layer premium non-stick coating
Sagenwolf's user-friendly, performance cookware and bakeware is designed for both modern households and professional kitchens. Made from high-quality materials, each piece is designed for even heat distribution, everyday use and comfort.
- Dimensions: 39cm L x 28cm W x 7.8cm H
- Weight: 1.130kg
- Material: carbon steel with titanium non-stick coating
- PFOA free
- To clean, let the product cool down, then rinse with warm water, using a small amount of detergent and a soft sponge or cloth to wipe
- Do not scrub the surface or use abrasive materials or oven cleaners
- Avoid soaking pans overnight. Dry promptly and thoroughly after washing
- If you are using a dishwasher, ensure that no protruding or sharp implements come into contact with the non-stick surface
- Heat safe to 230 degrees celsius
- The use of protectors or soft cloths between stacked bakeware is recommended to prevent damage to the non-stick surface
- Dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer safe
- For oven use only
How to get the most out of your new Sagenwolf Titanium Bakeware:
- Do not preheat or leave empty in the oven
- Always use non-stick spray, oil, butter or line your tray with baking paper before use
- Avoid using metal or sharp-edged utensils on the non-stick surface: wood or silicone utensils are recommended
- Never place your bakeware over a direct flame
This product comes with a 5-year warranty.