Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Summer Carpaccio, features thin slices of summer truffles preserved in cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. The truffle slices make a decorative food item, but its price makes it a cost-effective way to boost the taste of your dishes with the infamous summer truffle.
- Ideal for any recipe needing the uniform and definite colour of the slices and particularly strong aroma preserved in extra virgin olive oil
- Add to risotto, pasta, pizza, meat carpaccio, cheese or salad
- Weight: 25g
Ingredients: Black Summer Truffle (Tuber Aestivum) 70%, Olive Oil, Salt, Nature Identical Truffle Flavour
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf life: 4 Years
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The first time tried truffles and it tasted of almost nothing. According to our French friends, it should have a very strong taste/aroma. They say that those from China are tasteless. Did these really come from Italy?
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
We're so sorry about your disappointing experience. We have confirmed with the supplier that this product is made in Italy using only the Black Summer Truffle (Tuber Aestivum) variety.