Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In 1955, Russell Hobbs launching the first electric kettle with automatic shut off. To celebrate 60 years of innovation, they have released the Legacy range, in the old 1950s style, with all kinds of modern technology on board. As with the old 1955 kettle, the Legacy still features auto shut off once boiled.
- 360º cordless base with integrated cord storage
- Concealed heating element for easy cleaning
- Perfect pour spout prevents water drips
- Removable, washable anti-scale water filter
- Automatic shut-off once boiling has completed
- Boil-dry and overheat protection
- Easy view water level gauge
- For domestic use only
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 2400W
- Material: Red design with stainless steel accents
- Wipe down with a slighlty damp cloth
- This product has a 1 year warranty (for domestic use only)
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Paint peels off after about six months. Do not buy!! Yuppiechef refunded. I have had two of these and same thing happened ie the paint peeled off within six months. Unfortunately, the first one was out of warranty so couldn't return it. Absolute rubbish and the lid sticks so difficult to remove.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.