Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Delicate teas such as green or white tea are best brewed at lower temperatures, coffee gets a real flavour boost when made with water that’s 90°C and black teas need water to be at boiling point to bring out their best taste. This kettle features digital temperature technology that lets you set it to the optimal temperature for every hot drink you make.
- Variable temperature electric kettle
- Non-slip 360 degree base with touch control functions
- Variable keep warm temperature settings of 60℃, 70℃, 80℃, 90℃
- 4 Pre-set temperature settings ideal for different kinds of tea, coffee, instant oatmeal and baby formula
- Keep warm and start/cancel functions
- Pop up stainless steel lid and water level gauge
- Illuminating power indicator lights
- Concealed element with Strix control
- Removable, washable filter
- Automatic shut-off and boil-dry protection
- Power: 2200W
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Dimensions: 22cm L x 15cm W x 24cm H
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty for domestic use only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
Russel Hobbs feels like it's been coasting on its reputation for a while, and this kettle proves it. The entire construction feels cheap and plasticky, and the kettle doesn't sit well on the base.
The real deal-breaker, however, is the lid. Made from cheap plastic that looks like aluminium, it feels awful to touch. Even worse, the plastic button gets caught every time you press it, Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.