Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This excellent value goose down and feather duvet is ideal for the South African climate with a 11.5 tog rating. It is slightly heavier than a 50% down duvet as there is a higher feather content. This inner is also made from good quality, allergy tested, and ethically sourced materials and, because it is 25 percent down, regulates to your body temperature to keep you warm.
- 25% goose down and 75% feather duvet inner
- Made from quality down and feathers which are soft and warm
- Down naturally regulates to the temperature of your body by trapping pockets of air, so the higher the down content of the duvet, the more insulation it provides
- Encased with 100% cotton down-proof fabric, so no filling can escape
- Anti-allergenic and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers
- All down and feathers used are sourced ethically (as a by-product of the poultry industry — no filling is sourced through live plucking)
- Excellent for the South African climate — cool to cold weather (11.5 tog rating)
- 233 thread count
- Goose down: 25%
- Feathers: 75%
- Single:135cm x 200cm
- Three Quarter: 150cm x 200cm
- Double: 200cm x 200cm
- Queen: 230cm x 200cm
- King: 230cm x 220cm
- Super King: 260cm x 230cm
- Filling material: Goose down
- Adhere to washing instructions on the label and ensure that the duvet is completely dry before use
- Washing machine and tumble dryer safe
- Lifespan between 2 and 10 years, depending on care
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty against faulty workmanship and material defects