Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This 2018 is the fourth vintage of the PatatsBlanc. The high quality grapes were harvested around mid-February, with even ripening conditions assuring good acids and great concentration. After settling, the wines were put into older barrels. The estate acquired a new vessel this vintage — a cement egg — which gave the wine an impressive quality and character. This component has given the final wine a lift and again sees the wine over-deliver. The PatatsBlanc gives a riveting account of where it comes from, again proving that Colombard should not be underestimated.
- Ron Burgundy 2018 PatatsBlanc
- Blend of 52% Colombard and 48% Chenin Blanc
- Fresh stone fruit and mineral aromatics
- Elegant palate with a balanced and lingering finish
- Wine of origin in the Klein Karoo
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 13%
- Residual sugars: 1.1g/l
- Total acid: 5.1g/l
- pH: 3.30
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.