Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Romertopf storage jar is made of natural clay sourced from Germany that keeps your garlic, onions and potatoes fresh and delicious for a long time. Featuring little holes at the bottom of the box to ensure natural freshness and avoid moisture being trapped that could cause items in the jar to mould.
- Ceramic pot made of natural clay
- Suitable for fruit as a fruit bowl, vegetables, onions and garlic
- Glazed interior
- Clay sourced in Germany
- Easy to handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Diameter: 20cm
- Height: 21cm
- Material: Natural terracotta clay
- Capacity: 1.5kg of onions
- Wash with hot water and a mild dishwashing liquid
- Do not use harsh abrasives on the lid which can damage the porous and unglazed clay
- Clean with a stiff brush or non-abrasive sponge
- Dishwasher safe
- Use the normal wash cycle and be sure to let the clay baker dry completely before storing
- If the unglazed lid is retaining odours, make a solution of baking soda and water in the base of the baker, cover with the soaked lid and bake for 30 minutes at 191°C to help pull the leftover smell out of the lid
- This warranty is limited to manufacturing defects, error or damage in shipping which are reported within 7 days from purchase
- Improper use or abuses of product will nullify warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.