Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Römertopf Garlic Storage Jar is beautifully made with Römertopf's famous clay. The natural clay is sourced from Germany and keeps your garlic fresh and flavoursome for longer. It features little holes at the bottom of the jar to avoid trapping moisture that could cause mould in the container.
- Ceramic pot that provides the ideal storage environment for garlic
- Made with natural clay, sourced in Germany
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to handle
For over 50 years, Römertopf's iconic clay bakers and jars have been renowned for their superb cooking results. The pure elemental clay, from which each clay baker and jar is crafted, is extracted from a specific region in Germany and gives Römertopf products their unique and exceptional cooking qualities.
- Diameter: 12.5cm
- Height: 13cm
- Material: Natural terracotta clay
- Capacity: 200g of garlic
- Wash with hot water and a mild dishwashing liquid
- Do not use harsh abrasives on the lid which can damage the porous and unglazed clay
- Clean with a stiff brush or non-abrasive sponge
- Dishwasher safe
- Use the normal wash cycle and be sure to let the clay baker dry completely before storing
- If the unglazed lid is retaining odours, make a solution of baking soda and water in the base of the baker, cover with the soaked lid and bake for 30 minutes at 191°C to help pull the leftover smell out of the lid
- This warranty is limited to manufacturing defects, error or damage in shipping which are reported within 7 days from purchase
- Improper use or abuse of product will nullify warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.