Rogue Ice Coolers is a local South African brand made just outside of Durban by a team with over 25 years experience in rotational moulding. They are inspired by the natural African bush and great outdoors. The use of natural genuine leather means that each product has a uniquely South African feel. Built for the adventurist and outdoor enthusiast, these coolers are designed to take the hard knocks.
Made from the same process that white water kayaks are made from, this craftsmanship may be a more costly, slower, and labour intensive process, but the end result is a cooler that is incredibly strong with superior thermal insulating properties. Designed with Africa in mind, from the unbreakable hinges and genuine leather straps to the game drive functionality, this product defines and sets apart your rugged African outdoor lifestyle.
- Rogue ice cooler
- Made from rotomoulded polyethelyne plastic, injected with eco-foam that is HFC-free and non-ozone depleating
- Comes with a rust-resistant, stainless steel carry handle
- Locally made
- Capacity: 18L or 20 cans with 1g ice
- Weight: 4kg
- External Dimensions: 40cm H x 44.5cm L x 28cm W
- Internal Dimensions: 24cm H x 38cm L x 21.5cm W
- This product comes with a limited 3 year warranty on the rotomoulded components, being the lid, hinges and box
- This limited warranty covers private use only and does not cover coolers used on a commercial or industrial basis or subjected to abnormal abuse