Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Change the look and feel of your home with easy, commitment-free stick-on patterns. Let your imagination run wild and create your own customised design by juxtaposing stickers or combining different wall tile sticker packs. Cut these sticker tiles into any shape you like and create your own decals, which you can stick down onto any smooth surface like your kitchen, bathroom, splashback, an empty space on your wall, under your staircase or on your windowsills. You can also decorate anything from notebooks, furniture, windows or even recycling bins.
- 20 assorted Chiaia Rosso styled vinyl stickers
- Easy-to-apply DIY stickers for tiles, walls, glass or any smooth surface in need of a new look
- Experiment with how to combine the patterns to create your own customised style
- Suitable for both kitchen and bathroom environments (as long as the area it is in is kept relatively dry)
- Great for DIY and given as a gift
- Meant for indoor use only
Robin Sprong is a Cape Town-based, multi-award winning wallpaper studio and one of South Africa’s leading bespoke wallpaper companies, cultivating designs that showcase modern innovative aesthetics, brought together by a range of diversely cultured designers from South Africa.
- Dimensions: 15cm L x 15cm W
- Number of stickers: 20
- Area covered: 75cm x 60cm
- Material: Matte self-adhesive wall vinyl with a removable clear acrylic adhesive
- Ensure that the surface is smooth for optimal results (textured or mottled surfaces may show up behind the tile stickers and may affect the tractability of the stickers)
- For optimal tact, ensure surface is dust and grease free. Surfaces can be cleaned with a weak dishwashing liquid solution or alcohol cleaning solution before installation
- Some painted surfaces (chalk paint, water resistant paints and oil based painted surfaces) may resist the sticker and vinyl does not adhere to silicone
- Separate the backing paper at the top end and fold back. Line up your sticker to position (you can also use masking tape to secure its position)
- Re-check the position of the sticker and start by sticking down the exposed top strip
- Pull the backing paper down with your one hand while rubbing a squeegee with your other hand to stick down the vinyl onto the surface (you can also just use your hand or anything flat, but ensure that it does not have a hard surface as this may scratch the vinyl)
- Work outwards to ensure a bubble-free application. Use a pin to prick out air bubbles and rub it out
- Ensure that corners are stuck down properly from the beginning to prevent corners from lifting at a later stage. Once dust gets in, your sticker will not stick down
- Some tiles are slightly bevelled and you may have to cut the sticker down in size by using a project blade
- Should a corner not stick onto a beveled edge, dampen the area and secure sticker down with masking tape
- Allow to dry for about 2 hours and slowly remove masking tape
- Although vinyl is suitable for kitchen and bathroom environment use, ensure that this surface is not exposed to repeated direct steam areas
- Wipe dry with soft cloth when wet (corners of sticker may lift after prolonged and repetitive exposure to water)
- Keep area dry
- Prevent hot oil spills behind splashbacks and wipe down lightly with damp cloth, in worst-case scenario, use only mild soap solution
- Use only a soft damp cloth to wipe clean
- Product can be used behind stove provided above care is taken
- Prolonged exposure to sun may also cause vinyl to disintegrate over time
- This product comes with a 6 month warranty